Race Registration Terms of Service Race Registration Terms of Service Race Registration Terms of Service
Article 1 Scope of Application
Article 2 Obligation to Manage User IDs and Passwords
1. An inquiry about a user ID or password, when made by email, shall not be answered. Please use the inquiry function of the Website.
2. Even when a member is unable to follow the application procedures during the application period because the user ID or password is forgotten, the Company shall not guarantee the entry of such member.
Article 3 Application Procedures
1. In the events available for making applications that are posted on the Website according to the contents of the Terms, members are requested to use RUNTES. Applications made by the means not specified on the Website shall be null and void.
2. When using RUNTES, the usage fee separately specified by the Company shall be charged. The fee shall be charged as the entry fee, which is the total of the event entry fee and the incidental fee (hereinafter referred to as the “entry fee”).
3. The entry fee, method of payment, and deadline for payment shall be shown in the process of the application procedures. Confirmation is also possible through the email that is automatically delivered after completion of the application procedures or on the Website.
4. There are cases where even during the application period, the Company may finish accepting applications according to individual events or competition items without notice in accordance with the instructions of the event organizer.
5. There are cases where during the application period or after the application period, the application period may be extended according to individual events or competition items without notice in accordance with the instructions of the event organizer.
6. The event information shown on the Website is the latest information available to the Company at that point in time, and the Company shall not guarantee the completeness, invariability, or accuracy of the information.
7. Depending on the environment for the usage or the device used, application procedures may not be followed properly. Even when falling under the recommended environment that is provided for separately, the Company shall not guarantee a suitable operation thereof.
8. Depending on the acceptance period or acceptance timing of the day, there may be a heavy traffic on the Internet, and the Company shall not guarantee the entry 100 percent even during the acceptance period.
9. There are events and competition items where the application period is offered in a few times and the entry fee is revised upward in each time. When having forgotten to pay during the initial application period and wishing to pay during the period in which the entry fee has been revised upward, it becomes necessary to pay the entry fee at that point in time. In this case, it is necessary for an applicant to get in touch with the “Contact for Inquiries” which is provided for separately.
10. There are cases where no restrictions are imposed on the entry for multiple competition items in the same event. Even when it becomes physically impossible for a member to participate in a certain competition item as a runner because of the entry made for multiple competition items, the Company shall not assume any responsibility.
Article 4 Final Approval of the Event Entry
1. An event entry shall be finally approved subject to the completion of payment of the entry fee, which is shown when applying for the entry. Unless the entry fee is paid, the application shall be null and void and the event entry shall not be finally approved.
2. When the payment is made by credit card, upon completion of the application procedures for the event, the event entry shall be finally approved. A credit card can be used only when it is the card of the relevant member himself/herself.
3. Even when the payment of the entry fee is made by the means other than the method of payment specified on the Website, the relevant event entry shall be null and void.
4. It is possible to check whether the event entry has been finally approved by accessing the Website or reading the email that is automatically delivered after completion of the payment procedures. Depending on the method of payment, it may require a few days after the completion date of the payment to confirm the final approval thereof.
5. When an event falling under the preceding paragraph arises, the relevant member shall forfeit the benefit of time in terms of all the debts under the Term and immediately pay the full amount of such debts.
Article 5 Cancellation/Change of an Application
1. A change of competition item after completion of the payment procedures for personal reasons shall not be accepted.
2. Incidental information inputted when applying for an entry may be changed only during the application period of each event. Provided, however, that a change shall not be allowed when the entry fee varies as a result of such change.
Article 6 Refund of the Entry Fee
1. No refund of the entry fee shall be made for the reason not attributable to the Company.
2. Unless instructed by the Company, even when the payment procedures have been completed after the deadline for payment, such application shall be null and void. In this case, the Company shall refund the entry fee after deduction of the prescribed business processing commission.
3. Even when duplicate application is made by using the service other than RUNTES, the Company shall not guarantee the refund of the entry fee.
Article 7 Handling of Personal Information
1. After the end of the application period, the Company shall deliver the personal information of the users, whose applications for registration have been accepted, to the event organizer to the extent necessary to run the event. The information to be delivered shall be the information registered when the application period has ended. After the end of the application period, even if a change of the information such as the address has been made, such change shall not be reflected in individual events. Under such circumstances, please make sure to directly contact the secretariat of the event on your own.
2. When a deficiency or question has arisen out of the contents of application, the Company or the event organizer may make an inquiry. When it is impossible to have contact in spite of the efforts to get in touch with the prescribed contact and, as a result, disadvantages have occurred, the Company shall not assume any responsibility.
Article 8 Disclaimers
1. Even when the items to be delivered, such as a notice on the invitation for participation and a record certificate, have not been delivered due to a deficiency in the address that was registered by the member himself/herself, the Company shall not assume any responsibility.
A cancellation of the event entry for the reason that the notice on the invitation for participation has not been delivered shall not be accepted. 2. Even when disadvantages have occurred in connection with the event entry due to a deficiency in the personal information or entry information that was registered by the member himself/herself, the Company shall assume any responsibility.
3. Even when disadvantages have occurred to a user due to a deficiency, change, etc. in terms of the operation of an event, the Company shall assume any responsibility.
4. The duty to notify the users which is associated with the cancellation of an event shall be assumed by the event organizer. Handling of the refund of the entry fee due to cancellation shall be at the discretion of the event organizer, and the Company shall not assume any obligation to refund.